MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS
Weight loss can be hard! Eating right and exercising may not be enough, especially as we age. Northshore Rejuvenation is excited to offer our Medical Weight Loss Program including Semaglutide.
We start with a detailed consultation, reviewing your medical and family history and outlining your individual weight loss goals to determine if Semaglutide is safe and right for you. We provide nutrition counseling and guidance on how to eat healthier using real food, without the use of fad or restrictive diets. We review the importance of exercise in this program. There are weekly weigh-ins to check progress.
As you lose weight, it gives you the motivation to keep working. Participants follow-up monthly with Dr. Bronaugh to assess progress, reassess goals, and adjust medication dosage, if needed. With help and guidance, we can help you achieve your weight loss goal!
What is Semaglutide?
- ZSemaglutide is a weight loss medication administered by an almost painless weekly subcutaneous injection.
- ZSemaglutide is more effective than all prior weight loss medications!
- ZSemaglutide is not a stimulant.
Patients eat 30% less on average
How does Semaglutide work?
- ZSlows down stomach emptying so that when eating, you feel full faster, and after eating, you feel full longer.
- ZSuppresses appetite and food cravings.
- ZLowers blood glucose levels by stimulating insulin secretion when glucose levels are high.
When you eat, your body naturally produces a substance called glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). GLP-1 stops you from feeling hungry and makes you feel full or satisfied.
Semaglutide imitates GLP-1 causing the same effect as this natural substance in our bodies. Reduced food intake: Because Semaglutide suppresses appetite and makes you feel full faster, you eat less food. Combined with a healthy diet and exercise, Semaglutide will help you lose weight. (2-4 pounds per week on average) Studies have also shown Semaglutide reduces the risk of major cardiovascular events and strokes.
Let us help you reach your goal! Schedule a consultation and get started today!